The Take Part Network
The Take Part Network is an independent membership organisation for anyone with an interest in the development and delivery of lifelong community-based learning.
We are a self-funded Community Interest Company, and we do not rely on central government grants.
Our members include representatives of voluntary sector bodies, public sector agencies, universities and specialist groups as well as individuals across the UK who are committed to strengthening democracy, promoting the independent role of civil society and facilitating civil and civic participation within a social justice framework.
We aim to achieve this through:
- Promoting community based active learning for active citizenship
- Gathering, producing and sharing research evidence, and information
- Informing and influencing social policy and practice.
Click here to download the Take Part Network Annual Report 2010-11.
Joining the Take Part Network
Membership charges fall into the following categories:
- Public sector organisation (local authorities, universities etc.) £120 per year
- VC sector (charities, non for profits etc.) £60 per year
- Individuals £12 per year
For further details please contact us at email@example.com.